- Starship Galaxy: Adventures in an Improvised Universe!
- The Good of the Sun
- Lovely Souls
- A Few Good Men
- Big in Germany
- Kimchi Fried Dumplings
- Instant Shop Presents: Conservatory Live!
- Lost and Left Behind
- Can't Get Started
- The Horrible Friends: World Tour!
- The Suckerpunch
- Illuminati: The Musical
- The Paperbag Princess & More
- The Horrible Friends: For the First Time, For the Last Time
- The Weirdest One In The World (Winnipeg)
- Unequal Harvest (Winnipeg & Victoria)
- When The Killer Mutant Lizards Attack (Winnipeg & Victoria)
- 2009 Fem Fest: One Night Stand
- Life in a Box
- Bloodless: The Trial of Burke and Hare
- Saint Joan (Winnipeg)
- Billy Bishop Goes To War
- Paper Jack
Burning Hearts at the Winnipeg Fringe
June 26th, 2015 at 9:11 pm CDT - permalink
Burning Hearts is set to play at the Winnipeg Fringe Festival and the Nanaimo Fringe Festival! Renovations to this site are forthcoming, but check out the project link for the immediate details or check out the press release here or offical media image here.
Nanaimo, here we come!
August 8th, 2014 at 4:22 am CDT - permalink
July 17th, 2014 at 2:20 am CDT - permalink
The long-overdue facelift is coming, but until then, there are new projects currently in the works!
- A remount of The Suckerpunch: First a one-night only performance in Vancouver, followed by a run at the Nanaimo Fringe festival, running over a period of 4 days with 6 performances.
- Two Vancouver Fringe shows: The Good of the Sun and Starship Galaxy, more information will be coming about those two shortly.
- Weekly shows at the Havana theatre with Instant Theatre
- A soon-to-be-released short film from VFS called Cassandra
- The fact I've lost my mind, quit my job and will be pretty much exclusively pursuing creative projects this summer. Ahh!
Cocktails at Pams
November 15th, 2013 at 6:00 pm CST - permalink
Cocktails at Pams is open now! Check out the side link for more information!
A Busy September
September 5th, 2013 at 8:26 am CDT - permalink
Time has passed, rapidly as always, and there's plenty worth talking about:
The Winnipeg Fringe was an enjoyable expirience, as always, with some very kind reviews coming in for the show and the overall run being a modest success. Next year will be my tenth year in a row doing the Winnipeg Fringe, and I'm currently contemplating what the next show might be.
Before I can get around to that however, there are several projects that need to be delt with first and I'm incredibly excited to get to work on them.
Most pressing is 21st Century Tricksters, a show at the Vancouver Fringe Festival that I directed. The show has been a true pleasure and my cast and crew have been phenomenal in occationally trying circumstances. Check out the link for more information.
Moving beyond that, I am also working as the media relations contact for the Vancouver International Improv Festival, which will take place from September 23-28. While I won't be performing in the festival, I am very excited see the amazing groups that we have lined up for the festival and plan on taking part in as much of it as possible.
After that, I will be moving forward as a member of the Instant Theatre Company: I did my first one-off show as a member of the company a few weeks ago and it was a ton of fun- The company is now getting ready to launch its very first season of shows and I will be performing in several of them, with the first show in October. Season tickets are still availible and along with being an excellent deal just on savings alone, they also offer some amazing bonuses if bought before September 8th: You can look into all of that over here.
Come November, I've been asked to participate in an Equity Co-Op Production of Cocktails at Pam's by Stewart Lemoine. This show will be with the Theatre 11 Collective and is a great oppertunity for me to work with many sterling members of the Vancouver acting community. More details will be put out as they become availible.
Finally, Brent and Morgan are Huge Nerds continues to chug along: We've just recorded our 36th episode of Volume 2, which means we're quickly coming upon almost a full year of shows. The show just keeps getting better and better and we're very excited about the new ideas we've got for the future.
Thanks for checking out all my projects folks! Hope to see you at the next one!